What a superb venue – the Royal Exhibition Hall – housing all sorts of marvels, cleverness and objects of delight. Wonderful to see so much support for the design industry. I’m proud to be one of this year’s festival ‘ambassadors’. This promises to be a GREAT festival.
Be smart. Be quick. Get yourself down there!
Forthcoming highlights include:
1. Retrofitting the Grid: New Designs for Old Buildings – Tues 8.15am
2. Sustainable and More Profitable – Wed 8.15am
3. Creative Industries Innovation Centre: The Timely (Design) Doctor – Wed 12 midday
4. The Reinvention of Punt Road. A Drawing Masterclass – Thurs 10am
5. Experience Corner – Thurs 6.30pm